Terms for use of DTU Findit
Users of DTU Findit's public version must respect the following:
- Systematic downloading and storage (including entire books or journals) through this web interface and/or the web interface of the content owners (publishers, organisations, databases, etc) is strictly prohibited.
- Terms and conditions associated with documents delivered as a result of a document request must be respected
DTU Findit collects usage information to improve the quality of our services. This information is gathered from a variety of sources including:
- Information from DTU Library's user database (for authenticated users), including your name and email address
- Information from your use of DTU Findit, such as article downloads, search terms, clickthroughs and more.
- Information sent by your web browser, such as Findit specific cookies, device information and IP address.
Use of information
We use the collected information to analyse our application's performance, to measure our success in servicing the users and to improve DTU Findit with new features.
Sharing of information